For the SWAP I plan to make 11 garments within 4 months.
I just went through how many I made last year. It’s 9 (nine).
Four are not wearable (what a yield!) but maybe not totally lost:
1) a long skirt of wool georgette, material turned out to be unsuitable to walk through scrub, seam worn to threads, may be reworked into a shorter skirt
2) a tunic from hemp and silk crinkle, made it a size bigger on purpose, but did not bear in mind that it becomes bigger anyway during wearing as the crinkle flattens, have to resize it
3) a blouse of white linen with rayon for my friend, it’s shine through, may be saved through dyeing
4) a T-shirt, it shrunk but the print did not suit me anyway, I only could make sleeves for another shirt out of it
Two pieces I wear:
5) grey slacks from wool crepe with silk lining
6) a jersey cardigan sweater to wear with a dress
Three pieces I wear AND LIKE a lot:
7) a festive dress from rayon crepe (the dress from 6)
8) a short green linen skirt with a wavelike parting from ottobre 2-2007
9) a “decent outdoor-skirt” from Nylon blend
here you see 9)
photos of 7) and 8) follow